Read from the bottom to top. (Most recent posts are on top) Be aware that there's a second page.

Friday, July 25, 2014

I'm Going to Die

Apparently I made a post last night, so you guys actually knew before me.
I freaking got married.
We'd joked about it earlier last night and after that...things are kind of a blur. I may or may not have been inebriated.
I woke up today with absolutely no clue why I was in a white dress or why I had a ring on my finger until I looked at this blog. Holy crap I'm going to die. When my parents find out, they're going to stone cold murder me.

Here's what I remember happening:


  • Jokingly talking about marriage
  • Drinking a few shots
  • Nothing
Nancy was apparently there though, and has no recollection of it whatsoever. We found a (giggly, loud, and really weird) video on her phone of Remy and me getting married though. In Las Vegas. 
Remy's 18 so he was legal. I'm...16 though. I don't know how we got marriage papers signed since I'm underage. Even Las Vegas has restrictions against that. I don't even know how I could get married. Oh my God Oh my God I'm freaking married now. 

Not freaking out. 

I'm cool. 

I'm cool. 

Oh God. 

EDIT: I know how I got married. Brian Lawrence, Remy's father figure (and a cop that...helps both of our families) Apparently also a forger. He forged documents proving he was my legal guardian (and really quickly too. I'm sort of impressed.) Apparently he'd thought we were serious about getting married. I'm sort of happy I'm married now though, although it's still awfully ridiculous. Remy doesn't seem to really have a problem with it either. Who knows, maybe this was a good thing. As long as my parents don't find out, I should be fine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment