Read from the bottom to top. (Most recent posts are on top) Be aware that there's a second page.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Doomsday Comes

Things have sort of gone to hell.
And I need to pretend to date Pierre. Now it's not just my parents who want me to do it (and even more so now, but more on that later), Nancy wants me to do it. Nancy's my best friend and I adore her, but she's completely against Remy now--hates him. She keeps blaming him for Tyler's death which, yes, he did cause, but Tyler killed his best friend and Remy didn't mean to. You can't blame him. He's going to get his life taken away, and I'll never be able to see him. We're freaking married and he's going to be in jail. Oh my God. Not only that, but I'm going to have to date Pierre.

My parents won't let up about it. My mom may be crying her eyes out because of Tyler, but my dad is too worried about this merger. Because of my idiotic cousin, the Prices are probably going to close a deal with the Montagues, in memory of Marcus...and because, you know, a Capulet shot him. Now the only possible way we'd be able to win that deal is to get Pierre on our side--Mr. Price kind of dotes on his son and Pierre...Pierre's interested. It wouldn't take much to get him to ask me out, but Remy. I have to though. I'll explain it to Remy, once I can find him. I have to date Pierre. My dad won't take no for an answer and he's even threatened to throw me out on the streets. He's serious, too. He may have been drunk when he said it (he gets that way at times), but he'd make my life a living hell until I'd run away on my own accord. So I have to do it. I have to. We're having dinner on Thursday. Oh God. 

I know this entire thing sounds bad, especially with the recent deaths, but my family...my family isn't big on family.


No comments:

Post a Comment