Read from the bottom to top. (Most recent posts are on top) Be aware that there's a second page.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Enter, Stage Right


WELCOME! I won't bother with introductions since this is more for me than the audience (for once). If you're curious, though, you can find out more about me
This blog mainly just exists because at this point, my life isn't really mine anymore. If anything, it seems to belong to my parents who are wrangling me into being their perfect daughter. I mean, you'd think they'd be happy with Rose who's pretty much the epitome of perfection. But no. Both of their daughters have to be straight-A, pretty-faced socialites dedicated to the family business. Seriously? 

Honestly, it's always about Rose, even when they're talking about me. "Why can't you get higher grades like Rose?" "Why can't you get involved in the family business?" "Why can't you get your head out of the clouds?" "Rose is attending an infamous Catholic school and you want to go to public school?"

And in case you didn't catch that, yes; my parents are those white collared rich people.. You don't really need to know the details, but let's just say they're the CEO and CMO of a certain company. I'd rather not specify though, since being kidnapped and held for ransom? Not exactly on my bucket list. 

Stay tuned for the drama of my life--in less than a week, there's probably going to be enough updates to cover 2 hours of straight reading. 

P.S. Yes, I do want to go to public school, Mom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment